WHY NKS?NKS is one of footballs most respected authorities on special teams skills. We have helped thousands placekickers, punters, and long snappers at every level.
Why Choose Us?
Sports Biomechanics – Ground breaking scientific techniques ascertained through exhaustive research in the biomechanics laboratory.
Showing Center of Gravity and Leg Extension
National Kicking Service kicking camps are focused and comprehensive in their scope providing the absolute best placekicking, punting, and long snapping instruction available today. It’s one thing to grasp a mechanical principle, and another to have the ability to impart that knowledge to another in the most effective way. NKS staff are thoroughly trained in teaching methodology, motor learning, and sports psychology. Individuals learn in different ways and at their own rate, utilizing varying degrees of visual, kinesthetic, and auditory feedback. NKS staff are adept at personalizing their approach to each specialist they work with.
NKS camps are a complete education in the special teams skills. Our goal is to instill in each and every player the proven biomechanical techniques, training principles, focus, and mind set necessary to build confidence and perform in game situations. Individual attention is one of the NKS cornerstones whether you are a beginner, high school standout, or college star. The camp environment promotes an atmosphere where participants will feel comfortable interacting with coaches and players alike.
More and more we hear professional athletes speak about having fun and how it enhances their performance. We’ve always known that at NKS and that element is incorporated into everything we do. The camps are a blast. Most players develop lasting friendships within their skill. Remember, NKS camps are three days and two nights. The benefits of an overnight camp are enormous. If you can’t stay overnight, you’ll still benefit from the extended camp schedule.
- College Placement through the NKS Collegiate Recruiting Network
- Seven full field training sessions
- A minimum of two individual video analysis meetings
- Extra individual help sessions with on the spot video analysis
- Classroom meetings on all physical and mental training aspects for each individual specialty
- Complete accessibility to all staff members on and off the field
- Classroom meeting on sports biomechanics
- College recruiting for specialists meeting (optional)
- Instructional handouts and charts for all skills
- Competitions and awards within each age group
- NKS camp T-shirt
- Camp photograph
- Great training tables- all you can eat!
- Evening snacks
- Pool or beach (selected sites)
- All players automatically retain NKS as their personal consultant. That means Coach Muriaty and all of the staff are available anytime whether it be a question on technique, video analysis over the phone, recruiting advice, support, etc.
- There are NKS Staff located near each campsite for follow up instruction or help of any kind.