SUMMER KICKING CAMPS / PUNTING CAMPS / LONG SNAPPING CAMPS & ACADEMYNKS camps are located at “top-notch” facilities. Checkout our NKS camp schedule below.
NATIONAL KICKING SERVICE
2024 SUMMER CAMP & ACADEMY LOCATIONS
↓ CLICK ON DESIRED LOCATION to learn more or to sign up for that camp.
National Kicking Service Summer Kicking, Punting, & Long Snapping Camps Tuition
Overnight Camp Tuition: Includes all camp services (room, all meals, snacks, instruction, t-shirt, etc).
– 1st year camper $485.00
– 2nd year camper $465.00
– 3rd year camper $455.00
– 4th year camper $445.00
– Parent/Coach $275.00
* Day Camp Rate Available for All Camps – While NKS encourages overnight participation for a complete camp experience, we certainly welcome day campers who also benefit from the extended camp format. Day camper tuition includes all camp services except room. Meals are included.
* Day camper flat rate: $395.00 (no other discounts available)
* Summer Multicamp Discount – Our commitment to you!
NKS accommodates dedicated players who desire more than one summer camp. Each additional summer camp (in the same year) is greatly reduced to only $375. This discount applies only to summer camps and no other discounts apply. Placekickers/punters often focus on one skill per camp.
In accordance with NCAA regulations, players of all ages through and including seniors in high school and college level players are eligible to attend NKS summer kicking, punting, and long snapping camps. In other words…..everyone.
Please call 781-837-4963 (voice only) if you have any questions.
Register online: Florida – New England – Baltimore, Maryland/Washington, DC/Pennsylvania
– – – – – – – –
For those of you who haven’t attended an NKS Summer Camp before……expect the tremendous advantage of an authentic pro-type training camp environment. The three days and two nights of camp enable the players to fully assimilate every facet of their skill with seven full field sessions, extra help sessions, lots of individual help (1:6 or less coach to player ratio) meticulous video analysis sessions, sports biomechanics classroom instruction, meetings on all physical and mental training aspects specifically for each position, optional college recruitment meeting, and more. The experience lends itself to more interaction with coaches and players alike and a special camaraderie within the special teams positions.
Who Should Attend?
The NKS Summer Camps are appropriate for ages 10 years and up. Players are in groups according to their age/class. No one ever feels out of place at an NKS camp. We create an environment where all participants feel comfortable from the moment they check in.
NKS provides players with an opportunity of success focusing on mind, body, and strength
- Three days and two nights
- 1:6 or less coach to player ratio
- Recommended by NFL players and coaches
- Nationally ranked program for the past 30 years
- Multiple video analysis sessions
- College ExposureAccess to coaches, including Coach Gene, year round
- Exposure to NKS’s groundbreaking biomechanics training program
- Great training tables….all you can eat!
- Instructional & training written materials
- Lots of individual help
- Camp tee shirt
- Guaranteed Fun: More and more we hear professional athletes speak of having fun with their individual sports. National Kicking Service has known that for a long time. Enjoyment leads to enthusiasm….which leads to quality practice and enhanced performance in game situations. The camps are a blast
“I have had the opportunity to work and train with NKS Director Gene Muriaty. He is absolutely one of the most knowledgeable and passionate place kicking and punting instructors in the USA!“
– Brian Hansen, former NFL All Pro punter
“Jim Power brings his years of professional experience to help young kickers improve their ability. I recommend attending his camp.“
– John Robinson, former coach of Southern Cal and NFL Rams on NKS West Coast Director, Jim Power
“Gene Muriaty is an exceptional kicking and punting coach. I highly recommend him and his program to anyone interested in improving their skill.“
– Mike Horan, former NFL All Pro punter on Gene Muriaty, NKS Director
“Jim Power has the ability to translate his kicking experience into the teaching of mechanics for young kickers. He understands how to avoid the flaws and pitfalls that prevent a kicker from being able to take his game from level to level to develop to maximum potential.“
– Steve Ortmayer, long time NFL special teams coach on NKS West Coast Director Jim Power