June 23rd – 25th
(Fri – Sun)
Camp Check-in Location
Follow on campus signs.
There isn’t any place in the world where you’ll find more things to do than Central Florida. Take in the world class theme parks in Orlando, visit the Kennedy Space Center, or go back in time and take a stroll on the sidewalk in Downtown DeLand, a pontoon boat cruise on the St. Johns River (Manatees are everywhere at the right time of year), or spend the day at the beach. Here’s a very brief list with some of Central Florida’s attractions.
CENTRAL FLORIDA ATTRACTIONS
Daytona Beach Daytona International Speedway Skydive DeLand DeLand Naval Air Station Museum Downtown DeLand St. Johns River St. Johns River Cruises Blue Spring State Park Hontoon Island State Park Walt Disney Theme Parks Universal Studios Seas World Kennedy Space Center
421 North Woodland Blvd.
DeLand, Florida 32723
Orlando, Florida… 35 miles
Daytona Beach… 23 miles
Ocala, Florida… 61 miles
Titusville, Florida… 52 miles
Melbourne, Florida… 95 miles
Gainesville, Florida… 96 miles
Jacksonville, Florida… 108 miles
Tampa, Florida… 124 miles
Fort Myers, Florida… 195 miles
Tallahassee, Florida… 240 miles
Miami, Florida… 262 miles
How do I register for camp?
You may call or email Coach Muriaty for a brochure/application or sign up online. For online registration, please follow the instructions below.
Our online registration requires approval by a Parent or a Legal Guardian by typing their name in the text box at the end of the online registration page. Registering online gives you the option of paying for a camp with a credit card through Stripe. CLICK HERE to view camp rates and additional information. If you choose to pay by check, please make checks payable to National Kicking Service and mail your payment to:
National Kicking Service
P.O. Box 135
Marshfield Hills, MA 02051
– – – – – – – –
For those of you who haven’t attended an NKS Summer Camp before……expect the tremendous advantage of an authentic pro-type training camp environment. The three days and two nights of camp enable the players to fully assimilate every facet of their skill with seven full field sessions, extra help sessions, lots of individual help (1:6 or less coach to player ratio) meticulous video analysis sessions, sports biomechanics classroom instruction, meetings on all physical and mental training aspects specifically for each position, optional college recruitment meeting, and more. The experience lends itself to more interaction with coaches and players alike and a special camaraderie within the special teams positions.
Who Should Attend?
The NKS Summer Camps are appropriate for ages 10 years and up. Players are in groups according to their age/class. No one ever feels out of place at an NKS camp. We create an environment where all participants feel comfortable from the moment they check in.
NKS provides players with an opportunity of success focusing on mind, body, and strength
- Three days and two nights
- 1:6 or less coach to player ratio
- Recommended by NFL players and coaches
- Nationally ranked program for the past 30 years
- Multiple video analysis sessions
- College ExposureAccess to coaches, including Coach Gene, year round
- Exposure to NKS’s groundbreaking biomechanics training program
- Great training tables….all you can eat!
- Instructional & training written materials
- Lots of individual help
- Camp tee shirt
- Guaranteed Fun: More and more we hear professional athletes speak of having fun with their individual sports. National Kicking Service has known that for a long time. Enjoyment leads to enthusiasm….which leads to quality practice and enhanced performance in game situations. The camps are a blast
“I have had the opportunity to work and train with NKS Director Gene Muriaty. He is absolutely one of the most knowledgeable and passionate place kicking and punting instructors in the USA!“
– Brian Hansen, former NFL All Pro punter
“Jim Power brings his years of professional experience to help young kickers improve their ability. I recommend attending his camp.“
– John Robinson, former coach of Southern Cal and NFL Rams on NKS West Coast Director, Jim Power
“Gene Muriaty is an exceptional kicking and punting coach. I highly recommend him and his program to anyone interested in improving their skill.“
– Mike Horan, former NFL All Pro punter on Gene Muriaty, NKS Director
“Jim Power has the ability to translate his kicking experience into the teaching of mechanics for young kickers. He understands how to avoid the flaws and pitfalls that prevent a kicker from being able to take his game from level to level to develop to maximum potential.“
– Steve Ortmayer, long time NFL special teams coach on NKS West Coast Director Jim Power